Albuquerque Virtual Mail
- A Professional Physical Address for use with your business and to use on your Google listing, website, marketing and more. Get the appearance of leasing an office without the overhead.
- A place for client dropoff and pickup clients can leave items for you at your virtual office location and visa versa. You always have staff available to ensure your clients are taken care of.
- A place for mail and general correspondence: Business mail and packages are sent to your virtual address, where they are stored for collection or redistributed.
- A better route to apply for credit: Before approving credit, most lenders require a commercially recognized address, rather than a home address.
- A way to keep your home private: Publish your business address on your email footer, website, business cards and letterhead.
- A venue for meetings and touchdown work: Virtual Offices operate out of physical office buildings with onsite meeting rooms and flexible day offices, which you can use by the hour.
- A local marketing tool: Create a virtual head office in your target market and build a local presence to boost your marketing efforts.
Your business can list your Albuquerque, NM, virtual mailing address on all correspondence and packaging. You can enjoy the benefits of virtual mail services without the need for your own physical address. If you run an ecommerce, mobile, or home-based business, our business mailing address solutions are ideal for you and always affordable! Plus, you’ll have access to your mailbox 24/7 at our secure mail location.
We also offer other virtual mail services for our members. We accept packages from major couriers like UPS, FedEx, USPS, and private delivery services. We can sign for your packages and keep them secure until you’re ready to pick them up.
In addition to our Albuquerque, NM, virtual mail services, Office Alternatives offers rentals of virtual offices and meeting rooms. We also feature a business wifi lounge, conference room, and provide virtual assistant services as needed. Get in touch with our team to learn how we can support your small business needs.
Virtual Office/Mail FAQ’s
What is meant by “Virtual office?
Why get Virtual Mail versus a PO Box?
Do I get an assigned PO Box Number?
What if I cannot check my mail?
Is there a limit to the number or size of packages I receive?
Can I leave items for my customers to pick up at your office?
Are you a commercial agent for the US Postal Service?
Can I use your professional address to register my LLC?
What is the cancellation policy?
What happens when I cancel my service?
What Our Clients Are Saying!
When a potential web development client suggests we meet at a coffee shop, it really gets their attention when I suggest we meet at my office... and ask if they prefer east or west of the Rio Grande.
One of the great things about Office Alternatives is that the entire staff is very amicable – you can always count on the staff to greet you and your visiting clients with a smile.
“I moved into Office Alternatives in April and have been so pleased with my decision. The attention to detail that the office manager Christine and receptionists Toni and Faith give is amazing! I moved into an established well-oiled machine and plan on staying for a while.”
Office Alternatives provides excellent customer service and were very responsive to not only our needs, but our customers as well.
Office Alternatives allows for flexibility and lower overhead costs, which are important to our company’s success. The money we save helps us pass on savings to our clients.