Why? We want your startup to have a leg up – a chance at taking off and becoming a success and we believe that our Office space and Services can really help you do that.
- Prepare to launch by using a registered agent, a professional business address, a place to get mail and packages, a business phone number
- Launch your business – with a place to meet clients, a place to work, flexible office space and office services
- Connect with others- networking, professional group membership, directory listing
- Optimize your start up – Attend business workshops, training, Ask-a-Pro events
- Scale your business – rent a private office, attend mastermind groups, get a mentor, and coaching
What Our Clients Are Saying!
When a potential web development client suggests we meet at a coffee shop, it really gets their attention when I suggest we meet at my office... and ask if they prefer east or west of the Rio Grande.
One of the great things about Office Alternatives is that the entire staff is very amicable – you can always count on the staff to greet you and your visiting clients with a smile.
“I moved into Office Alternatives in April and have been so pleased with my decision. The attention to detail that the office manager Christine and receptionists Toni and Faith give is amazing! I moved into an established well-oiled machine and plan on staying for a while.”
Office Alternatives provides excellent customer service and were very responsive to not only our needs, but our customers as well.
Office Alternatives allows for flexibility and lower overhead costs, which are important to our company’s success. The money we save helps us pass on savings to our clients.